Saturday, August 11, 2018

Time Off

I've been off work for almost two weeks now, and during this time I've been spending it all with family.  If you have the opportunity to do so, I would highly recommend it.  I was skeptical at first because I've never had this much time off, and I didn't know how I would feel about this much time away from "work", but this experience has been great.  I got to to take the kids places, teach them, spend time with them, and just be around family.  Plus, it's a real workout. When working, I rarely go over 10,000 steps, unless I go running, but with the kids, it's a daily thing.  We don't even need to go anywhere, just be around the house, and I'll exceed 10,000 steps.  It's a great experience and exercise to have kids at this age, but it is also damn tiring. 

We're about a day away from taking the plunge and getting on the bird to China.  That's when the real excitement start.  *Deep Breaths*

No comments:

Post a Comment